1. I am a book hoarder, a book nerd, a book lover. I trip totally on books.
2. I love to write, a lot. Long emails, letters are my thing.
3. I hate texting. I’m more of the “Pick up the phone and talk it over” type.
4. I love reading and writing poetry.
5. I hate ice cream.
6. I could say the above for sweets too, but I have an albeit small, soft corner for Bengali sweets, Gulab Jaamuns, and Pineapple custard.
7. I hate the rains. Hate anything cold/wet.
8. Lady’s finger is life. Life is Lady’s finger. Also Rasam, Tomato Rasam.
9. I’ve been trying to learn Punjabi and Gujarati – but haven’t gone beyond a few cheesy lines. Laziness gets the better of me all the time.
10. I hate the color Red. Also Black – I don’t think Black is a color in the first place.
11. I believe perfection is relative.
12. I am a firm believer in God. And yes, I do believe in miracles.
13. I think the perfume you like/choose to wear shows the kind of personality you have.
14. I’m a very restless person generally.
15. I love the Mahabharat more than the Ramayan.
16. I am an extremely competitive, selfish bitch.
17. I am a socially awkward person. I grow jittery in crowded places.
18. I love Mexican cuisine.
19. I am a rebel.
20. I am a planner.
Phew! Long post this, but I had fun! Go on, do this if you think it’s fun too and tag me to it so I can read it as well!