Since this post is about 10 “things”, I am excluding the five elements and the people I can’t live without. Moving on.
- My cellphone. Plainly for the numbers of the people I need to be in touch with.
- My ear phones. Can’t do without music, and can’t listen to it loud. Just for my ears, my music.
- My wallet. I’d need money if I’m required to survive, right?
- My diary. I’m extremely absent minded and I need to keep a record of everything I’ve done and I am required to do.
- My to-do list for the day. Keep is good, I know, but I’m old school like that. I’d like to cross off things I’ve finished and I get glad each time I do it.
- My bookshelves with the books in them. I lock myself up in my room most of the time I’m home so my books give me the company I yearn for.
- My PC. For all the data I’ve stored in it and, for watching them, the movies.
- Harry Potter. I know I’ve included books above, in my list, but, Harry Potter occupies a significant position in my life. I couldn’t have done without it.
- My watch. It ain’t expensive and all, but I can’t not wear it. It’s an important, inseparable possession by habit.
- My WordPress account – app included. I know it sounds cheesy but over the past 2 years I’ve gotten attached to blogging and I now can’t imagine my life without it.
That’s about it, for now…