My highs and lows for the month.
Since December has only just begun, I haven’t figured out yet as to what will be my highs and lows.
But I’m planning a few things to accomplish by the end of this month – so I’m hoping they will be my highs.
- Finish my manuscripts and start hunting for publishers or self publish them.
- Begin a bullet journal, organise my day better.
- Begin a monthly expenditure journal. Keep track of my expenses.
- Buy off the entire set of books on my wish list and read them all. I’ve been eyeing them for so many months now, waiting for the prices to drop.
- Bake cakes, brownies.Learn proper cooking using my brand new convection.
- Finish atleast the few of the DIYs I’ve been learning.
- Start practising Gujarati.
As for the lows, they somehow find ways to reach me and pull me down no matter how happy I am. I so wish all the stress I’ve been facing since the past 3 months ebbs away or I find ways to get rid of it ASAP. I don’t think I would want to deal with it anymore.
P.S. This is Day 30 of my 30 day writing challenge