My goals for the next 30 days.
- Finish the manuscripts I am working on.
- Learn to use the convection properly.
- Learn to bake.
- Learn and Practise – Gujarati and Punjabi.
- Begin a routine – to put on weight. Exercise more. Eat more.
- Cut down the time spent on the web. Put the phone and the laptop away.
- Discover more prospects that could become a career choice.
- Read more. Write even more.
- Begin to maintain a monthly expenditure journal.
- Begin a bullet journal to keep track and accommodate more activity into each day.
- Learn to talk less and feel less restless.
- Begin to spend more time for myself. Focus on keeping myself happy.
P.S. This is Day 29 of my 30 day writing challenge