5 things that make me laugh out loud.
- My own stupidity. And dumbness. And idiocy. Every single time.
- My awkward memories and embarrassing moments of the past.
- Any ludicrous statement made by people to flatter me for any reason – which in reality ain’t the truth. This happens extremely rarely, so I’ve begun to enjoy the flattery now.
- My clumsiness. It amuses me to no end. And puts me to shame a lot of times too.
- When I’m actually terrified of something so much that my brain stops working, I become a Gilderoy Lockhart who’s lost her memory and begin laughing out hysterically and loud.
P.S. This is Day 28 of my 30 day writing challenge