30 facts about me
1. I am a book hoarder, a book nerd, a book lover. I trip totally on books.
2. I love to write, a lot. Long emails, letters are my thing.
3. I hate texting. I’m more of the “Pick up the phone and talk it over” type.
4. I love reading and writing poetry.
5. I hate ice cream.
6. I could say the above for sweets too, but I have an albeit small, soft corner for Bengali sweets, Gulab Jaamuns, and Pineapple custard.
7. I hate the rains. Hate anything cold/wet.
8. Lady’s finger is life. Life is Lady’s finger. Also Rasam, Tomato Rasam.
9. I’ve been trying to learn Punjabi and Gujarati – but haven’t gone beyond a few cheesy lines. Laziness gets the better of me all the time.
10. I hate the color Red. Also Black and White – I don’t think they both are colors in the first place.
11. I believe perfection is relative.
12. I am a firm believer in God. And yes, I do believe in miracles.
13. I think the perfume you like/choose to wear shows the kind of personality you have.
14. I’m a very restless person generally. But I’m extremely impulsive. And I like spontaneity.
15. I love the Mahabharat more than the Ramayan.
16. I am an extremely competitive, selfish bitch.
17. I am a socially awkward person. I grow jittery in crowded places. I’m a party pooper.
18. I love Mexican cuisine.
19. I am a rebel.
20. I am a planner.
21. I can’t cook to save my life. No, not even stories and lies, because, they turn to be extremely lame and I get caught eventually.
22. I have a green thumb.
23. I’m technologically challenged. I take quite a lot of time to understand technology and gadgets.
24. Language was my favourite subject at school – English, Hindi, Sanskrit. Well, maths too, when I understood the logic.
25. I have a very poor appetite. You wouldn’t have to spend a lot if you take me out to eat.
26. I despise change in any form. I like stability. I like my comfort zone.
27. I am scared of failure.
28. I have a huge ego. It is a mammoth task for me to extend my hand or take the first step.
29. I don’t like to linger. Or like to make others linger. I’d like to just go and get it done. The fake warmth and courtesy smiles are just not me.
30. I’m a night person. I like to sleep in during the mornings.
P.S. This is Day 18 of my 30 day writing challenge