Yesterday, when I was wobbling my way around Pinterest, I found this. And boy, it took me less than a few minutes to make up my mind to do it. So here I am 💃
10 things that make me really happy.
- My sister. She’s no thing, but she is the prime reason I find my way to happiness.
- Success. Real success. Success beyond expectation.
- My Independence.
- The scent of Petrol, Kerosene, Turpentine and Paint.
- Reading books.
- Holding them, the books, in my hands, feeling each page, immersing myself in that familiar scent of print. The same goes for the newspapers.
- Seeing my name in print.
- Colours and flowers and music.
- Writing poetry.
- Breathing in the familiar aroma of Okra (and of course eating it) when my mom’s cooking it in the kitchen.