I choose “3”, ’cause 3 is obviously my favourite number.
And here are some “3” facts about me:
3 things I can’t live without (apart from the obvious 3 – food, water and air)
3 things I don’t leave the house without
- A bottle of water
- My to-do notepad & pen
- My phone and ear phones
3 Goals of my life
- To make a difference – big or small doesn’t matter, it just needs to be significant.
- To create – something, anything, and experience that infinite happiness.
- To break the walls that I keep creating around me for whatever reasons.
3 Principles I follow
- Be the change I want to see.
- Be myself, no matter what.
3 truths I believe in
- God and Miracles
- Hard-work and courage
3 things that make me, me
- I’m a live wire.
- I’m unpredictable.
- I’m consistent.
P.S. This is my response to the photo challenge – numbers