Just 2 weeks to go, and 2015 would be over.
2015 was neither too bad nor too good to me.
However, these are some things/facts/events I would like to remember this year by.
1. I graduated (Yayayayayyyyyy!!), With a gold medal (Anna University 3rd rank holder and THE Electronics and Instrumentation department topper in my college). Yes, I am bragging 😛
2. Completed ONE whole year at work 😀
3. Missed one of my best friend’s wedding( Ashwathi’s) in Kerala on December 4( The tickets were booked, and bags were packed; but the trains got cancelled – all thanks to the Chennai rains ). Still, had fun, getting her to share her memorable moments, over phone 🙂
4. Made the two most important people in my life happy – for the first time genuinely, with due effort – My mom, and my sister, Uthra (She is always such a sweetheart, no matter how mean I am, to her)
5. Met Bunny. After almost an year. Another close friend. My go-to person at all times.( He knows I’m talking about him).
6. Have started to live by what I call the “Seize the moment” philosophy.
7. Learnt to say NO. Finally. (That’s a landmark change in my character, BTW 😛 )
8. Stopped skipping breakfast. XD.
So far, just this. Will keep updating as I hit on more. 🙂