- Sita’s Sister by Kavita Kane
- Karna’s wife by Kavita Kane
- The Winds of Hastinapur by Sharath Komarraju
- Duryodhana by V. Raghunathan
- Saga of a Pandava Warrior Prince – Arjuna
These books are the new addition to my collection. And they are excellent! Made more than just a good read. The reading gave me an incredible experience, one that made me learn and re look into myself. The authors have beautifully explored the intricate details of each and every character involved in the context, and have no doubt, left a lasting impression on me.
P.S. If you have any suggestions about books or authors who have impressed you with their writing, do share them here, with me. 🙂 I wait eagerly for your views and comments. 🙂